Make a reservation
To make a reservation, call our toll-free phone number :
A reservation priority for the following season is offered to clients who book a stay during the current year. Subsequently available stays are offered on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are interested in a date in particular which is not available, we can place your name on a waiting list and contact you as soon as there is a vacancy.
The payment procedure for European or American plans is as follows :
- A $150.00 deposit per person is required at the time of the reservation.
- A payment of 50% of the cost of the stay less the deposit is due on January 31th.
- A final payment for the remaining amount is due on May 31th.
- After May 31th, the complete payment is required at the time of the reservation.
For the rustic plan :
- For the rustic plan, the complete payment must be made at the time of the reservation.
We accept credit cards, checks and bank transfers.
In case of cancellation of your stay, the amounts paid are non-refundable. We invite you to buy an insurance covering trip cancellation. Some credit card offer this coverage. However, we accept replacements at all times.
The Outfitter assumes no liability in the event of accidents or delays caused by weather or other condition beyond his control.